Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter



I LOVED every minute of this book. I could not get enough of Torin and Keeley.  Their back and forth banter was great. I laughed out loud enough to look like an insane person.  The heat between these two HOT! HOT! HOT!!  Plus, to finally have Torin’s story, which I have been waiting for ever so impatiently, was executed amazingly!  There was never a dull moment, The action, drama , humor and sexiness. 

Torin loved this character since he was introduced always the man left behind and can’t touch anyone without a barrier on his skin. This book though he gets to come out swinging! Loved warrior Torin instead of behind the scenes Torin. There was a few times I wished I could have smacked him, but he redeemed himself every time. 

Keeley… One word AMAZINGNESS!! I FREAKING LOVE KEELEY! She’s hilarious and doesn’t take shit. She’s got some mega balls on her and I love that she’s crazy as hell. She also has such a huge heart and has suffered her fair share. All that she had to go through in her past and all that she had to go through for Torin made me adore her more.  Defininetly one bad ass bitch and quickly became one of my top 5 favorite characters I’ve ever read. 

Also, the side story was WONDERFUL. I’m now anxiously waiting for this to come together. 

Action packed Kickassery! Lots of sexiness! Amazing story! Great cast of characters! Humorous banter! Never a dull moment. I shall be anxiously waiting for the next book in this series.

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment