Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wonder Woman: Blood



I love ( like many others) Wonder Woman, but sadly I have not actually read a Wonder Woman comic.I got this because on the cover it proclaimed "Expect a lot more Wonder Woman fans after a few issues of this book". I don't think this story would make me a fan of Wonder Woman. I know the basic story and this story took a direction I was not expecting. I really enjoyed the idea that Diana was made from Clay and to find out that it was a lie was kind of a let down for me. Besides that, I do love greek mythology and always enjoy reading about greek pantheon. It was decent and I think I should read the other versions of Wonder Women before I judge it harshly. I'll continue this series to see how the story plays out.



2.5 out 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment