Monday, March 23, 2015

Adapted For Film by Stacey Rourke


Adapted For Film
 by Stacey Rourke



Synopsis from Goodreads:

Aubrey Evans is living every author’s dream; her sizzling romance novel is being turned into a blockbuster film. She would be celebrating this momentous event, if she wasn’t busy fighting over every tiny production detail with the maddeningly cavalier director, Kole Camden. 

When news of their heated rivalry hits the gossip columns, drastic measures must be taken to save their sinking project. In an elaborate PR hoax, she is publicly linked to Greyson Meyers, the swoon-worthy star of her movie. A whirl-wind love affair is staged for the couple to mirror the steamy chapters of her own books. 

Can the introverted author resist the charms of Hollywood’s sexiest leading man? Or will love find her in the City of Angels?


My Review
4/5 Stars


This book was an adorable romantic comedy.

Aubrey was a cute character she was witty and very adamant about how things should look on the set of the film for her book. She speaks her mind to the point where she probably shouldn’t speak her mind because she says some of the most off the wall funny things that had me giggling. I adored her. 

Anyway, it was an adorable quick  fun entertaining read.   I found the banter between the characters fun and the story enjoyable.  I think the only twist that caught me off guard is what we find out about Mateo. 

There were points that I was so in to the story I would laugh out loud or even grimace for Aubrey. 

I’d recommend this to anyone who enjoys a great romantic comedy.The romance is light but there is a lot of flirting.  

1 comment: