Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hardcore: Volume Three Staci Hart






Hardcore: Volume ThreeStaci Hart




Synopsis from Goodreads:


It’s time. Time to tell the truth. Time to face her past and step into her future.




Starting with Van.




Cory will wait to the beat of the ticking clock for him to come back. To see what she’s done and make the final judgment. As much as she holds onto the small hope that he’ll still want her, she’s ready for rejection, ready for the pain. As ready as she can be, at least.




It’s time to make things right, not only with Van, but with Jill. With Jade. With everything.




No more running.



My Review:
5/5 Stars





Perfect ending for a wonderful series.




Still hanging on that cliff from Volume 2 when I got this one and finally got to dive in and figure out what happens between Van and Cory and with the rest of the girls.




We get to finally see how the girls manage to possibly get away from Jade and what happens with Cory and Jills relationship after Jill knows how Cory makes a living.




We find the answer to what will Cory do next if she isn’t a thief anymore? Can she play it straight?




I love the world building you can definitely get a sense of the city and picture things clearly.




The characters are easy to emotionally get involved in and boy does this series give you a wonderful emotional roller coaster of a ride.




Cory is such a strong character I liked that she took the time to fix herself before she tried to fix the other things in her life. I like that we get more of the background on how she and Jill were raised and why she has been paying for Jill to go to a better school.




I got pulled in from Volume 1 and deeper after Volume 2. As soon as I saw the email that Volume 3 was out I put down what I was reading and stayed up until I finished it. I had to know!






A great easy to read series that finally has the great ending the characters deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment